Mistking Advanced Misting System – 5th generation
The Advanced Misting System with a 3/8″ Backbone is a significantly more powerful system than the starter or ultimate. Unless you’re going to exceed 20 nozzles, we do not recommend upgrading to this misting system. Features a pump capable of pressures up to 125psi. Supports from 10 to 70+ nozzles of your choice. Actual number of nozzles depends on the complexity of the system. Pump can run continuously for hours at a time, EVEN DRY! These pumps are manufactured specifically for MistKing and are very robust.
This Advanced Misting System v5.0 includes:
- Large capacity diaphragm pump with 3/8″ fittings.
- 24V Power adapter – 110V (CE and cUL listed)
- 3/8″ reservoir bulkhead with plug
- 3/8″ Ball Valve
- 35 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing (to connect nozzles)
- 15 feet of 3/8″ black opaque tubing (to connect reservoir to pump and run nozzle 3/8″ backbone)
- 12 Value “T” Misting Assemblies
- 3 Value “L” Misting Assemblies
- 2 Reducing Tee Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 Reducing Elbow Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 20 1/4″ Tubing Clips
- 10 3/8″ Tubing Clips
- Upgraded Seconds timer ST-24
- 3/8″ Reservoir filter
- Installation instructions
The Mistking Advanced Misting System kit can be used as is, just get a suitable size reservoir. If you intend to use more nozzles, we recommend extending the 3/8″ tubing backbone and adding some extra Reducing Tee connections and then splitting into 1/4″ lines that will feed the individual misting assemblies. Alternatively you can use a 7 port manifold fed by 3/8″ tubing or a combination of both.
We suggest using this kit as the backbone for a custom misting system. Just add parts, nozzles, tubing and expand on this work horse. Hobbyists and ZOOs run their entire animal rooms based on this kit or multiple kit.