The Mistking Starter System V5.0 is basic in its design to act as a starting point for customization or to be used on a small scale the way it is. This system is based on a robust pump with the latest timer providing exceptional and reliable performance. It can easily run 1 nozzle or can be upgraded to as many as 10. If you’re planning to run more than 10 be sure to upgrade the pump or order the Ultimate or Advanced Misting Systems.
MistKing is always improving. In version 5 these are:
- Improved timer electronics. Timers now have a 3 times higher electronics rating which better equips the timers for dealing with power outages and high inductive demand of MistKing pumps. This should improve system failure rates and add to MistKing reliability.
- Reservoir Bulkhead has been custom designed from ground up and is exclusive to MistKing. With its dense metal thread you can now tighten with all required force without worry of stripping. We have even tested the bulkheads to squeeze a bucket without an o-ring and achieved perfect seal. Nevertheless use an o-ring for added security.
- Now also includes a small reservoir filter. No need to worry that a floating debris will be sucked into the system and clog your nozzle. The filter is white to easier spot when it needs to be rinsed.
The Starter System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 10 nozzles. Mistking misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized Mistking dedication to quality and customer service and are using Mistking systems throughout the world.
Reservoir buckets are not included with kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. Mistking misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.
The Mistking Starter System includes the following:
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 10 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been extensively tested for a long time in the field, in the factory and by Mistking. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! Custom manufactured for MistKing. Pump is adapted for 1/4″ tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 1 Value L misting assembly. Assembly is tested and it includes the super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5 cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- Reservoir bulkhead with o-ring and plug.
- 15 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- New Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 with improved electronics.
- Reservoir filter
- 5 tubing clips with screws
- Reference manual
- To upgrade the pump to its more robust sibling consider MKP-100. Even more reliable with larger motor and twice the flow. It can run 1 or up to 20 misting assemblies! It is our pump of choice!