The Vivarium Electronics VE-200 proportional thermostat is a “table top” model designed to sit nicely on top of your racks or cages- no more trying to figure out how to mount your thermostat so you can see it or dealing with stands.
The Vivarium Electronics VE-200 is designed to handle up to 700watts of power!
The standard display shows current set point value, current time of day, and the current probe temperature reading. 3 button keyboard makes it ultra easy to navigate through the menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and intuitive.
One of the best features is the stacking cases! These thermostats will stack on each other for a very neat, professional appearance.
Both the probe and fuse are easily user replaceable without opening the case. Probe cord locks in place to prevent accidental unplugging. 6′ power cord and Probe included.
The VE-200 can now be used with incandescent light bulbs (Dimming Mode) and other reptile heaters (Pulse or Dimming Mode).
The VE-200 features include:
- Convenient table top mounting
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on main display
- Hi/Lo History
- Night Drop capability (ND Module Required)
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Built in Safety Shutoff relay
- Grounded receptacle
- 700 watt capacity with user replaceable fuse (Spare fuse included!)
- 10′ probe cord- user replaceable
- 6′ Power Cord
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for neat, professional appearance
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off capable