The Vivarium Electronics VE Hi-Power thermostat is a “table top” model designed to sit nicely on top of your racks or cages- no more trying to figure out how to mount your thermostat so you can see it or dealing with stands. The Vivarium Electronics VE Hi-Power is designed to handle up to 1500watts of power! Great for larger racks or cages.
The standard display shows current set point value, current time of day, and the current probe temperature reading. 3 button keyboard makes it ultra easy to navigate through the menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and intuitive.
These thermostats will stack on each other for a very neat, professional appearance.
Both the probe and fuse are easily user replaceable without opening the case. Probe cord locks in place to prevent accidental unplugging. 6′ power cord and Probe included.
The VE Hi-Power features include:
- Convenient table top mounting
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on main display
- Night Drop capability (Requires ND Module)
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Built in Safety Shutoff relay
- Grounded receptacle
- 1500 watt capacity
- 10′ probe cord- user replaceable
- 6′ Power Cord
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for neat, professional appearance
- On/Off operation